Guana Island bracelet
- Guana, part of the British Virgin Islands, is one of the few remaining privately-owned islands with its own small resort.
- The island is mostly natural preserve with 850 acres of tropical forest and hilly landscape.
- Design : Guana island map
- Pre-order: 30-45 days
- Contact us for custom requests!
- Save when you order a set!
Select PayPal Checkout for debit/credit cards (no account required)
- Mini: Ø 1/2" - 12mm charm
- Small: Ø 2/3" - 16mm charm
- Large: Ø 3/4" - 21mm charm
- XL: Ø 1" - 25mm charm
- Waxed polycotton string with adjustable sliding knots
- Pure: Plain, high-polished without stone - UNISEX
- Tender Tear: 1 CZ (steel/silver) or 1 diamond (14-18kt gold)
- Bliss: CZ pave (steel/silver) or diamonds inlay (14-18kt gold)
- Saturn: 36 CZ/diamonds inlay along the perimeter
- 316L stainless steel: resistant to sea water and chlorine
- .925 Sterling silver
- 14kt-18kt yellow/rose gold
- Plating: rhodium, black rhodium, yellow/rose gold